Policies in American Inn
Security is our highest priority to ensure the confidentiality of the personal information you provide to us.
We store any information you enter on our website. This includes personal information such as your first and last name, home or business address, telephone number, postal and e-mail addresses.
The information you provide is not shared with non-authorized third parties. We may share your information, as only necessary as possible, with companies related to your travel itinerary such as airlines, hotels, ground handling companies, local tour companies, sponsors and other suppliers.
When it comes to payment sections, please make sure to see the security lock on your browser to confirm the identity of the site before providing your credit card information.
Reservation & Cancellation Policies
- Reservations made must be supported with a credit card.
- Reservations not guaranteed due at 6 pm.
- Cancellation must be made 24 hours prior to arrival, otherwise it will be considered No Show, which corresponds to a one night charge plus tax per room booked.
Extra person policy:
- Extra persons are not allowed.
- Sorry, pets are not allowed.
- In case the Hotel is oversold and cannot offer you the contracted service, to the client with a reservation from INTERNET POWER, the Hotel by its own count will find adequate alternatives to supply the service contracted, that will meet or give better service than the original benefits contracted.
- The guest will be permitted at least one phone call to his house or office.